Reverse Osmosis System Oxnard - An Advanced Water Solutions Reverse Osmosis System provides you with high-quality water for worry-free drinking and cooking. These state-of-art filters will improve the quality of water from wells or municipal water supplies. WITH THE EQUIVALENT OVER 10 CASES OF BOTTLED WATER AT YOUR FINGER TIPS EVERY DAY, YOU’LL USE YOUR HEALTHY DRINKING WATER FOR JUST ABOUT EVERYTHING…
- Your drinking water will taste as good as the best bottled water on the market right out of your tap.
- Your ice cubes will be crystal clear. (The cloudiness in ice cubes is caused by the solids in your water)
- Coffees, teas, and mixed drinks will taste better.
- You can use great water for rinsing fruits and vegetables.
- Your pets will even get so used to the water they may refuse to drink tap water again. It happens!
SOME OF THE FEATURES INCLUDE:
- Sediment prefilter to remove dirt, sand, and silt.
- Carbon Block filter to remove chlorine taste and odor.
- High-volume, semi-permeable membrane that rejects up to 98% of most dissolved solids in your water.
- Automatic shut-off control to balance production of filtered water with your needs.
- We offer affordable purchase and rent-to-own options that fit your budget!
How do I turn off the RO system if it is leaking?
- There are two shut off valves. One is near the cold water line going up to your hot and cold kitchen faucet. It is on the line feeding the RO system. The second one is located on top of the metal tank. Turn both handles ¼ turn to shut off the water. You can only turn the handle one way. The handle will be perpendicular to the body of the valve when it is shut off. When the handle is parallel to the tubing, it’s open.
Why is there a dark tint to my water?
- The first time you use your new reverse osmosis system or after the filters have been changed, the water may have a dark tint to it. Do not worry this is normal. The carbon filter is brand new and just needs to be flushed a little more. Open the reverse osmosis faucet and allow all the water to run out. This will empty the tank and flush out the carbon filter.
My water is white or cloudy. How can I clear it up?
- There are several reasons this may have occurred. Fill a glass of water and allow it to sit for a few minutes. Does the color disappear? If yes, then it is air bubbles in the line of the new system. Don’t worry; this will stop once all of the air is out of the lines. Open your new reverse osmosis faucet and allow all the water to run out. This will empty the tank and should remove all the excess air from the system. If no, it is most likely caused by a coral calcium mineralizer. Open your new reverse osmosis faucet and allow all the water to run out. You may have to do this more than once to flush the excess from the mineralizer.
Why do I hear a clicking or hissing noise coming from my system?
- This noise is normal and is caused by the little black pump on the system. This pump makes your RO system more efficient by minimizing the amount of water going to the drain. The noise will stop once the tank is full of drinking water. It could take several hours.
Why is there no water coming from the RO faucet?
This can happen for many reasons.
- The storage tank may be empty and simply needs time to refill.
- After several hours the storage tank is not full, the system probably needs servicing.
- The pre-filter may be clogged and needs replacing.
- Leak detector may have been tripped and the water coming into the
- RO has been turned off. Remove the sponge and put the lever down.
- Check for leaks in two (2) hours and call us if the RO is leaking.
How often do I need to replace the filters in my system?
This depends on the feed water quality. The chart below is the average schedule.
|5 Micron Sediment Pre-Filter||6-12 months|
|Carbon Block Pre-Filter||6-12 months|
|TFC Membrane||24-48 months or when expended|
|Inline Post-Carbon Filter||6-12 months|
|Ultra Violet Light||12 months|
|Coral Calcium Mineralizer Filter||6-12 months|
To insure you are getting the same water quality as when your system was new, it requires periodic maintenance. The most important of which is the timely filter changes. Failure to change filters may reduce membrane life and water quality dramatically.
- Did you know? Advanced Water Solutions, Inc. recommends changing your reverse osmosis filters every 12 months. Even if the system is not used on a regular basis.
- Reason: It is not just the usage level that causes the need to be changed, but time the filters spend in the system. Leaving the filters in place can increase the possibility of bacteria growth on the filters.
Oxnard is a major city in the United States, located along the coast of Southern California that was incorporated in 1903. It is located at the western edge of the fertile Oxnard Plain, sitting adjacent to an agricultural center of strawberries and lima beans. Oxnard is also the location of the National Weather Service forecast office that serves the Los Angeles area. It is the 19th most populous city in California and the most populous in Ventura County. The city lies approximately 60 miles west of downtown Los Angeles and is part of the larger Greater Los Angeles area. Oxnard is the most populous city in the Oxnard-Thousand Oaks-Ventura, CA Metropolitan Statistical Area, which is listed as one of the wealthiest areas in America, with its residents making well above the average national income.
Reverse Osmosis System Oxnard - 805-385-4740
Reverse Osmosis System Oxnard - 805-385-4740
If you are looking for an Oxnard Water Company that can install a custom filtration system in your home or business, Advanced Water Solutions can help. If you are like most people, your home is the one of the largest investments you’ve ever made. It takes so many little details all working together in perfect harmony to ensure your home runs like a well-oiled machine. Here are three ways Oxnard Water Company Advanced Water Solutions can take care of your water through home water filtration, so you can take care of yourself and your family:
WHOLE HOME CHLORINE REMOVAL:
Chlorine is a nasty but necessary chemical used to disinfect municipal water supplies. Although it’s good for killing bacteria, it’s bad for your skin and your health. Over-the-counter chlorine filters for your shower and sink only can do so much before they themselves get overrun with bacteria and buildup. Our unique Whole Home Chlorine Filter removes chlorine for the ENTIRE home so you never have to change another filter again. Plus, it cleans itself automatically it truly is low-maintenance. Contact us to talk about a Reverse Osmosis System Oxnard.
WATER HARDNESS REMOVAL:
We all know the telltale signs of hard water. Just like flies in the springtime, those pesky hard water spots, scale in the bathtub, and embarrassing cloudiness on the wine glasses keep coming back again and again. Advanced Water Solutions offers a variety of hardness removal systems that ensure sparkling drinking glasses, clear shower glass, soft skin and hair, and lots of suds in your bubble bath (of course now you’ll have time to be IN the tub, instead of scrubbing the tub).
DRINKING WATER CONTAMINANT REMOVAL:
These days we can spend hours, if not days, pouring energy into worrying about the chemicals and contaminants we consume. As an increasingly health-conscious nation, we all are becoming aware of the necessity of clean drinking water. We’ve all heard the statistic that water makes up to 70% of our bodies (studies show in babies and small children water can make up even more). At Advanced Water Solutions, we provide an under-the-sink drinking water system which creates bottled-quality water from your existing water source! Our systems are proven to remove common and not-so-common contaminants so you can be worry-free when it comes to the water going in to your body.
Here is a very nice twin softener installation done by our technician. This unit is not only going to give you soft water, it will also filter the water coming into your home for Chlorine, Chloramines, pesticides and herbicides.
Tired of hard water spots all over your dishes and shower doors? Call us today! 805-385-4740 This system is one of our newest and most efficient water softeners with whole house filtration.
Do you have a tank-less hot water heater? Here is an install we did for a customer who had a tank-less water heater installed. In order to keep tank-less water heaters functioning properly you need to have soft water going thru the unit. If not hard water will build up inside the unit and cause it to malfunction.
WATER IS THE LIFEBLOOD OF YOUR HOME JUST AS IT IS FOR YOUR HEALTH. If you can picture your life with less time spent cleaning and worrying about what’s in the water you drink, then you can picture your life with water treatment from the professionals at Advanced Water Solutions.
Reverse Osmosis System Oxnard - 805-385-4740
If you have questions about the benfits of soft water in your home or business, please call 805-385-4740
What are the benefits of soft water? If you live in Oxnard, our experience shows that you most likely have hard water in your home. That includes homes both on city water or a well. As a homeowner, it seems like there is always something to do to keep our house clean and presentable. However, with hard water we never realized how much time and money we were wasting each week.
Here are a few of the things we learned and think other homeowners, like you, might appreciate.
HERE ARE A FEW BENEFITS OF SOFT WATER IN YOUR HOME
- Having soft water saves you money. According to a study by the Battelle Institute, you use up to 75% less soap and fewer cleaning products with soft water. Considering the soap and detergent aisle is the most expensive aisle in the grocery store, your budget will immediately reflect the savings!
- Your plumbing will last longer. Hard water can cause a build up of scale from mineral deposits. Over time, pipes and fixtures can clog, water flow can diminish, and water pressure can be reduced. This doesn’t happen with soft water. Soft water is low in mineral content and therefore doesn’t leave deposits in the pipes.
- Your hot water heater will last longer. Scale and lime build-up created by minerals will not take place if your water is soft. This adds life to your hot water heater. Also, if you have deposits in your hot water heater, the University of New Mexico found it will cost up to 29.6% more to heat the water that your family does use.
- Diminished razor burn and less dry, cracked skin: Soft water causes the razor to glide more easily across the face. This, in turn, causes your razor blades to last longer. Hard water minerals can also build up on your skin. You know that “squeaky” clean feeling after a shower? Well that’s not the feel of your natural skin. Often it’s the result of minerals bonding with your soap to stick to your skin.
- Water-using appliances will last longer. Whether it’s your coffee pot, humidifier, or hot tub, your hard water is causing a build-up of minerals and reducing the life of these products.
SOFT WATER IS BENEFICIAL THROUGHOUT YOUR HOME
IN THE KITCHEN…
- Shiny, spotless dishes and glasses
- Sparkling-clean sinks
- Longer life for plumbing and appliances
- Cleaner dishwasher with no scale buildup
IN THE BATHROOM…
- Cleaner fixtures with no soap-scum buildup
- Stain-free sinks, tubs, and showers
- Softer skin and more manageable hair
- Use less shampoo and conditioners
IN THE LAUNDRY…
- Wash is fresher, cleaner, and brighter
- Longer life for washing machine
- Use less detergent
- Softer clothes