Orcutt Salt Delivery Service 805-385-4740
Did you run out of Salt and need an extra delivery? Going on vacation and need to skip or reschedule your next delivery? Tired of lugging around 50lb bags of salt or running out of soft water? Sign-up for Advanced Water’s Orcutt Salt Delivery Service and your salt will be delivered right to your home or business. We will deliver salt for ANY make or model water softener or conditioner. With our various softener salt options you will receive the correct one for your water softening needs.
REASONS FOR USING OUR ORCUTT SALT DELIVERY SERVICE:
- Convenient— No more lugging and heavy lifting
- Dependable— You can count on Advanced Water Solutions to deliver salt on a consistent basis.
- Trusted— No one knows your equipment like we do
- Confidence— During your delivery, our delivery driver will look over your equipment to make sure it appears to be functioning properly.
Orcutt Salt Delivery Service 805-385-4740
Serving both residential and commercial markets in Ventura, Santa Barbara and Los Angeles counties, AWS carries a full line of whole-house filters, water softeners, drinking water systems, water coolers, insta-hot water makers, inline water chillers, filters and more.
Providing high efficiency water softeners with chlorine reduction and reverse osmosis systems is a priority for Advanced Water Solutions. Many older softeners are inefficient and use enormous amounts of salt and water no longer meeting California Efficiency Standards. Our systems far exceed the new efficiency standards using less salt or potassium and water. The standard reverse osmosis system uses as much as 80% more water than the new Advanced Reserve Osmosis System.
Advanced Water Solutions is a member of the Santa Barbara and Ventura Better Business Bureau (BBB) and the Water Quality Association (WQA). In March of 2011 AWS was recognized as a Hall of Fame Member with the BBB for a record of no outstanding complaints. Jay Hellenbrand is a certified Water Specialist, Certified Installer, and has specialty certifications in Reverse Osmosis, Deionization, Filtration, and Ultra filtration. Jay also carries a California State Contractors License.
If you have questions about the benefits of soft water in your home or business, please call 805-385-4740
What are the benefits of soft water? If you live in Orcutt, our experience shows that you most likely have hard water in your home. That includes homes both on city water or a well. As a homeowner, it seems like there is always something to do to keep our house clean and presentable. However, with hard water we never realized how much time and money we were wasting each week.
HERE ARE A FEW BENEFITS OF SOFT WATER IN YOUR HOME
- Having soft water saves you money. According to a study by the Battelle Institute, you use up to 75% less soap and fewer cleaning products with soft water. Considering the soap and detergent aisle is the most expensive aisle in the grocery store, your budget will immediately reflect the savings!
- Your plumbing will last longer. Hard water can cause a build up of scale from mineral deposits. Over time, pipes and fixtures can clog, water flow can diminish, and water pressure can be reduced. This doesn’t happen with soft water. Soft water is low in mineral content and therefore doesn’t leave deposits in the pipes.
- Your hot water heater will last longer. Scale and lime build-up created by minerals will not take place if your water is soft. This adds life to your hot water heater. Also, if you have deposits in your hot water heater, the University of New Mexico found it will cost up to 29.6% more to heat the water that your family does use.
- Diminished razor burn and less dry, cracked skin: Soft water causes the razor to glide more easily across the face. This, in turn, causes your razor blades to last longer. Hard water minerals can also build up on your skin. You know that “squeaky” clean feeling after a shower? Well that’s not the feel of your natural skin. Often it’s the result of minerals bonding with your soap to stick to your skin.
- Water-using appliances will last longer. Whether it’s your coffee pot, humidifier, or hot tub, your hard water is causing a build-up of minerals and reducing the life of these products.
Orcutt is an unincorporated town located in the Santa Maria Valley of California, and a census-designated place; it is in Santa Barbara County, California, United States. Orcutt is named for William Warren Orcutt, the manager of the Geological, Land and Engineering Departments of the Union Oil Company. Orcutt is credited with discovering fossilized prehistoric animal bones preserved in pools of asphalt on the Hancock Ranch. These would be the first of many fossils excavated from the La Brea Tar Pits. There are several restaurants and shops in Old Orcutt. Every December, Old Orcutt has a daytime Christmas parade where thousands of people attend. The parade is over 53 years old. Old Orcutt is home to the Orcutt Chalk Festival sponsored by the Orcutt Children's Art Foundation.
SOFT WATER IS BENEFICIAL THROUGHOUT YOUR HOME
IN THE KITCHEN…
- Shiny, spotless dishes and glasses
- Sparkling-clean sinks
- Longer life for plumbing and appliances
- Cleaner dishwasher with no scale buildup
IN THE BATHROOM…
- Cleaner fixtures with no soap-scum buildup
- Stain-free sinks, tubs, and showers
- Softer skin and more manageable hair
- Use less shampoo and conditioners
IN THE LAUNDRY…
- Wash is fresher, cleaner, and brighter
- Longer life for washing machine
- Use less detergent
- Softer clothes