How much do you know about the quality of the water coming out of the faucets in your home? Probably not as much as you think you do. While the water is filtered through a city water system (if you live in the city), there are still some contaminants that can affect your water. Some of them are from the original water source, but others enter the water as it flows through the pipes into your home.
What does this mean? The water you are drinking and cooking with is still most likely safe, but there is more you can do to help it be even more filtered and clear. Get rid of any nasty tastes and odors and make your water the best it can possibly be. With the holidays fast approaching, consider putting a whole house water filtration system on your wish list! Advanced Water Solutions will go over the things that make this a great gift to give yourself and your family this holiday season.
The Benefits of a Whole House Water Filtration System
Installing a whole house water filtration system can do many things to the quality of the water in your home:
- Improved water taste, helping you drink more water since it taste better.
- Elimination of foul odors.
- Better tasting food (most professional chefs cook with filtered water).
- Safer water with 99% chlorine and byproducts removed.
- Fewer hard water stains on your clothes and appliances.
- Healthier skin and hair, including fewer wrinkles and softer hair.
- Extended life of your appliances, faucets, and pipes.
- Less waste if you are purchasing bottled water.
What You Get with a Whole House Water Filtration System
This system can be a gift to your own family and home or a gift you give to a family member or friend. Either way, you will know for certain that when you give that gift, it will keep on giving throughout the year.
The ability to have the cleanest water coming out of your faucets and fixtures is something from which the whole family will benefit. Installing a whole house water filtration system can give you:
- Peace of mind that the water you are using is filtered and clean.
- More money saved over a long period of time when you add up what you spend on bottled water.
- Time saved by not having to deal with hard water stains on your dishes and counters.
- The ability to support a local business, if you buy from a family-owned company.
Giving the gift of clean water will not only be better for your skin and hair, but it can help build healthy habits for you and your family. If the water flowing into your cup tastes better, it’s more likely that you and your kids will reach for a cup of filtered water before reaching for that bottle of soda. Investing into the future of your family by installing a whole house water filtration system can lead to a healthier daily lifestyle, and there’s no price you can put on that!
As you write out your gift list this year, think about the gift of a whole house water filtration system. It will be a gift that continues to give for years to come, with many benefits for those who use it. Still not convinced? Check out Advanced Water Solutions’ blog about how a filtration system can help you become a better host for guests this holiday season!